Wisconsin Worker’s Compensation Attorneys Skillfully Defend Insurers and Employers
Dedicated legal counselors partner with clients to achieve a successful outcome
At Zilske Law Firm S.C. in Brookfield, we do one thing and we do it well: we focus on providing high-quality representation to employers and insurers throughout Wisconsin in all aspects of worker’s compensation defense and employment law matters. Our attorneys offer efficient and cost-effective counsel and bring a combined 140 years of experience to the table to serve the needs of Wisconsin businesses of all sizes.
Highly regarded lawyers provide top-notch defense in worker’s compensation claims
Zilske Law Firm S.C. is the only firm in Wisconsin to have three attorneys rated by Best Lawyers in America in the field of worker’s compensation defense. Businesses trust us to handle their cases because of our:
- Reputation in the community — Clients know we will skillfully advocate for their interests, and fellow attorneys appreciate our dedication to those we represent. Attorneys Robert Zilske and James Nowakowski have earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Aim to create lasting relationships — We value the trust our clients place in us and work hard to establish partnerships that last far into the future.
- Unique, cost-effective solutions — One size does not fit all when it comes to worker’s compensation needs. We tailor specialized solutions to fit the unique interests of each client while always keeping an eye on the bottom line.
It is vital that you have every confidence in the firm you trust to handle your worker’s compensation case. We offer a free consultation so you will learn how our firm can provide solutions that save your company money.
Experienced lawyers defend insurers and employers against claims
Because our practice focuses on worker’s compensation defense, we offer knowledgeable and efficient representation to self-insured employers and insurance carriers throughout the state of Wisconsin. The types of cases we handle include:
- Repetitive stress injury defense — We defend employers against claims by employees that their jobs have caused repetitive stress injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome and tendinitis.
- Construction site accident defense — Construction sites are inherently dangerous places, so the risk of workers being hurt in accidents always exists. We defend site owners, construction company officials, and others against injury claims.
We are committed to providing quality counsel to each business we serve. That commitment is one reason why we are consistently rated Tier One for Worker’s Compensation Law–Employers by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Lawyers, Best Law Firms since the rating’s inception, in 2010.
Contact a top-rated Wisconsin worker’s compensation defense practice for a free consultation.
Since 1995, Zilske Law Firm S.C. has provided quality worker’s compensation defense strategies designed to meet clients’ needs throughout Wisconsin. To learn how our experience can benefit you, call our office at 262-796-2400.